WE WILL BE HELPING WITH THIS PROGRAM!
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD - IT'S A NATIONWIDE EVENT!
NATIONAL TRAIN A TEACHER DAY
Ten Talking Points about NTATD:
1. This is a grass roots movement from the Professional Firearms Training Community. We are working as a unified front all across the country to offer FREE training to Teachers, School Admin and Staff on Saturday July, 20th, 2019.
2. Across the Country Instructors are offering ALL kinds of training from medical, to safety,
awareness, un-armed, concealed carry, up to full tactical active shooter training.
3. Each instructor, pledging to offer training on July 20th, have all been trained by a “National Training Organization” and NTATD Administrators have vetted and verified each Instructors’ Credentials.
4. Instructors are charged with teaching standardized courses. ANY training whether it is basic gun safety or a crime prevention course on up to purpose built active shoot response in a school will help to empower those who receive it.
5. The main objective is to protect kids. Educating and empowering teachers, staff, and admin will help with that objective and perhaps as an added bonus create informed advocates that can influence legislators and school boards in changing policies and laws.
6. The protection and security of our children is NOT a “gun” debate. NTATD is a means to actual
solutions that will protect children and stop this type of evil from happening in our schools.
7. We are not advocating an “Armed Teacher Program”, we simply want to abolish Gun Free Zones and allow Teachers, Staff, and Admin to have the ability to arm themselves through all legal means to protect themselves and others just as they can in public, at the mall or in the park.
8. We (Professional Firearms Trainers) are proactive doing "Something" … EDUCATING our fellow Citizens. This is a tangible, real, and useful solution that EXERCISES our rights NOT limits them.
9. In 2018 we held the 1st National Train A Teacher Day and over 150 instructors across the country successfully educated and empowered Teachers, School Staff and Administrators ultimately helping to protect our children.
10. VISIT www.nationaltrainateacherday.com for more information or to connect with a trainer or to volunteer to offer training.